We are a team led by Eva Sanchez providing professional and effective support to trade fair exhibitors. We don’t sell stands to businesses, we sell support to people. Being at a trade fair requires a business’ marketing and communications team to work with many different departments and show commitment and ownership.
We provide support, dedication and professionalism and put all our skill and experience at the disposal of our clients to meet their aims as effectively as possible. We stand alongside and advise our clients in the face of any technical, logistical, design or business issues. We get involved and develop connections with people until we become a part of the business, until we become another member of the team with all the trust and confidence that implies. And we’ve been doing it since 2006.
Personal commitment to the environment
- Digital design delivery. We only print what is strictly necessary.
- We use recycled, recyclable, re-purposed or environmentally friendly materials.
- We design structures that are durable and re-use materials from stands.
- We do not use toxic or dangerous materials.
- We hire reusable structures and furniture.
- We donate surplus materials and structures to not-for-profits for re-use in community action.
We have our own system, based on a single point of contact who leads an external multidisciplinary team and takes responsibility for all the processes involved in exhibiting. Core processes are dealt with by the ESPACIOS SINGULARES team or, as with graphic production, are handled by other parts of the group such as ESPRINT GRAPHICS.
Beyond those core processes, we impartially choose the most suitable independents, adding talent and value to the team. Each of them takes personal responsibility for their contribution, with the commitment that only a freelancer can offer.